The system consists of a heat sensitive BlazeCut Tube made of special plastic which is closed by a stainless steel fitting on each end. The BlazeCut Tube has both storage and detection function which means that the extinguishing agent is stored directly in the BlazeCut Tube and no additional storage device such as cylinder is needed.
BlazeCut system operates automatically independent of any power supply by detecting higher temperatures. When the temperature in the protected enclosure rises to a critical threshold, the detection tube melts down at the point where the affecting temperature is the highest. Melting the tube creates a hole releasing the entire extinguishing agent stored in the tube onto the source of the fire. BlazeCut “T” Series systems are supplied in various lengths of the tube and volumes of agent. The standard volume of agent ranges from 0,25 kg to 1,0 kg, which is sufficient to protect enclosures with volume between 0,25 m³ and 1,00 m³ respectively.
How It Works?
Automotive, Electrical, IT & Data
- Engine compartments of vehicles, machines , pleasure, boats, earth moving equipment
- Electrical, IT servers and battery cabinets
- Vending machines, POS machines, ATMs
- Electrical charging stations
- Enclosures with audio-video devices
- Small generators, lighting towers
- Farming & agricultural machinery