Matrix project series IP Cameras are built using superior components such as Sony STARVIS sensor and higher MTF lens to offer unmatched image quality especially during the low light conditions. Powered by True WDR algorithm, these cameras offer consistent image quality even in highly varying lighting conditions. Built in intelligent analytics including Intrusion Detection, Trip Wire, etc. ensure real-time security. Moreover, H.265 compression and Automatic Motion based Frame Rate Reduction save bandwidth and storage up to 50%.
- The Dark Observer – Sony STARVIS Series Sensor
- Crystal Clear Night Vision, Color Images at 0.08lux
- High Efficiency Video Coding – H.265 Compression Technology
- Save Up to 50% Of Storage Space
- Vision Adaptive – True WDR 120db
- Best Image Quality even in Varying Light Conditions
- Capture More – Wider Field of View
- Eliminate Blind Spots with 113ᵒ View
- Versatility – Adaptive Streaming
- Record More Frames During Motion, Less During No Motion
- Analytics- Intrusion, Motion Detection, No Motion, Trip Wire
- Certification- BIS, IP66 CE, FCC, IK10
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Telecom and Security solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. Matrix, an innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization, is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the telecom and security industries. With more than 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP Gateways and Terminals, GSM Gateways, Access Control, Time-Attendance and Video Surveillance solutions. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 1,000 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.
For further information, please contact:
Toll Free (+91) 1800-258-7747