Fire Suppression Messenger (FSM) 4010 is used for continuous monitoring and reporting alarm conditions from pressure switch. The pressure switch of the pressurized cylinders are used for fire suppression. Whenever the pressure in the cylinder drops below a certain threshold, the pressure switch changes state. The change in state of pressure switch is used to report alarm condition FSM 4010.
Features of FSM4010:
- Two potential free relay output contacts
- PFC output can be connected to the third party monitoring such as SCADA, PLC,
- centralized Fire Alarm System notification device like sounder or siren
- Operates on 12VDC powered from 230V operating power supply with battery charger
- Battery backup up to 8 hours.
- Built in Quad band GSM modem
- Configurable 10 SMS 10 mobile numbers For reporting
- Buzzer for audible status.
- Configuration via SMS.
- GSM range indication.
- Input (Zone) and Output (PFC O/P) state indication.